Rebel App Studio hosts the best Flutter app gurus our known universe has to offer. As innovative Flutteristas, our forté is get-rid-of-the-box solutions that help you connect with your audiences in an enjoyable way.
Mobile, desktop and web. In record time. No compromises.
We build amazing apps for every platform using Flutter, the world’s best app technology. We’ll take care of everything: planning, design, development, testing and releasing.
Apps matter. They’re critical to modern business. Consumers are choosing companies based on who has a great app. Bad apps are bad business, so it’s our job to make sure you’ve got a great one.
We can’t build great apps alone. We’d get lonely, and fast. Sure, we’re probably needy. To build a great app we need to understand your business, your ambitions, and your customers’ needs.
Apps fail when they’re built in a vacuum. We won’t let that happen.
(It’s also not that healthy for our developers)
Quality, speed, and value. Choose all three.
So what does this newfangled “Flutter” thing mean for you?
Quality: reliable, beautiful, five-star apps with no compromises.
Speed: release to every system; faster than just building for just one.
Value: massively cheaper development and maintenance costs.
Yes, we know, it sounds too good to be true. You’re right to be suspicious. We were too. But we’ve tried the alternatives: React Native, Xamarin, Ionic… you name it, we’ve tried it. And we weren’t happy with them.
We’ve proved that Flutter is the best way to develop apps today, and our customers will vouch for it. And we’ll be happy to prove it to you: contact us to learn more!
Are you just getting started with Flutter? Just beginning to dip your toes in the Dart waters? We can help. And tell you where the sharks are.
Our experts have advised some of the world’s biggest Flutter projects. We’ve partnered with Google to help improve the Flutter DevTools. We launched one of the world’s first Flutter web projects.
What can we do for you?
- Help decide if Flutter is right for you (spoiler: it probably is).
- Help train your team to be Flutter pros.
- Set you on the right path with architecture, state management and testing.
- Solve your tricky integration problems, allowing you to focus on your app’s core.
- Our Flutter experts can help your team get up to speed on Flutter, or advance your knowledge of a specific area such as automated testing.
- World’s most advanced Flutter training program for the transition from React Native – contact for availability and dates
- Customized training for your team
- Stuck with a problem? Let‘s get it sorted!
- We can help with integrations with other systems, such as talking to native APIs or web payment systems.
- Complicated UI requirements? Let us build it for you. From a full suite of custom UI controls, to help with amazing animations to make your app shine, give the hard stuff to us and you can focus on the core.
Our “Best Practices” service is especially aimed at companies that are taking their first steps with Flutter development, and who would like to do things the right way from the beginning benefitting from our years of expertise.
This is not a development service – no lines of code are written. That comes later if you choose to proceed.
Depending on the state of your code and/or app, we will recommend some or all of them.
Flutter suitability advice
We believe Flutter is currently the best framework for almost all apps, but not all. We can check if Flutter is right for your needs, including looking ahead to future requirements and platforms.
Audit existing Flutter source code to make recommendations on best practices and architecture.
We offer full training services for ensuring your team gets up to speed with Flutter as quickly as possible. We customize training to your needs, especially when a team is moving from a previous technology to Flutter.
App code kick-off
We’ll help you get your app’s base architecture and difficult parts done. We can do this independently, or pair coding with your developers.
Testing and release automation
We’re experts in writing automated Flutter tests to ensure your app is reliable. We can advise on best practices, and set you up with a full testing framework.
We can also recommend or set up CI/CD and automated release management tools, including integrating with your existing systems.
We can provide advice, support, or do full end-to-end builds of integrations. We have experience with many different kinds of Flutter integrations, including:
- Native plugins – integrating iOS and Android native plugins or code, such as C++ libraries.
- Platform functionality – utilising native OS features, such as cameras.
- Custom hardware – communicating with custom hardware, for example via Bluetooth.
- Authentication – integrating with login systems.
- Web integration – communicating with existing web-based systems, such as payments via web views.
- Existing apps – adding Flutter screens to existing apps, without throwing your existing codebase away.
“I can wholeheartedly recommend them based on my experiences.”
Kalle Vuoristo, CTO and Co-Founder
“I was impressed by their flexibility, responsiveness, and professionalism.”
Tao Dong, Head of User Experience for Flutter
What the Flutter?Contact us to learn more
Flutter’s hot reload helps you quickly and easily experiment, build UIs, add features, and fix bugs faster. Experience sub-second reload times without losing state on emulators, simulators, and hardware.
Expressive, beautiful UIs
Delight your users with Flutter’s built-in beautiful Material Design and Cupertino (iOS-flavor) widgets, rich motion APIs, smooth natural scrolling, and platform awareness.
Flutter’s widgets incorporate all critical platform differences such as scrolling, navigation, icons and fonts to provide full native performance on both iOS and Android.